|IRTS Rider Station
Ruggedised Monitor & Desktop Station
Whatever, wherever your next mission let Rider Station help you!
FROM THE OFFICE TO THE FIELD.
IRTS Rider Station is the solution for a quick and easy deployment of all the applications you need. The Rider Station packaging was developed by IRTS to ensure that you can bring your configuration from your office to the scene of action.
IRTS Rider Stations have already met the requirements of the French Army with over 2 500 units deployed by the Army, Navy and Joint Staff.
- Command and Information system
- Mission-preparation systems
- Mobile test bench
- Information system planning
Quick & Easy Deployment
1, 2, or 3 monitors configuration & keyboard tablet installation.
A storage area for keyboard, mouse and cables is integrated in the rear cover of the container. Quick deployment of the keyboard and mouse on a shelf that is easy to fix by sliding it into a notch on the front of the container thus making the shelf perfectly stable and ensuring the solidity of the setup.The mouse can be installed on the right or the left of the shelf.
- High-quality display 17, 18, 19’’ TFT monitor 1280 x 1024,
or 20’’ 1600 x 1200
- Adapted non-reflective coated glass with face-on waterproof mounting
- Monitor fixed with rubber dampers
- Desktop station mounted on a shock-absorbing stand
- Storage areas for keyboard, mouse, cables integrated in the rear cover
- Waterproof and stacking molded container for transport with clip-locking retractable handles
- Sliding handle and rollers
17.0” 1280 x 1024
18.1” 1280 x 1024
19.0” 1280 x 1024
20.1” 1600 x 1200
Rider Station Mark II
Temperature: operating 0°C to +40°C
Temperature: storage -20°C to +40°C
Bump±: 250 x 20G 6ms 1/2sinus (in X and Y axis)
Bump±: 500 x 20G 6ms 1/2sinus (in Z axis)
Vibrations: 1,2G from 5 to 1000Hz
EMC: EN 55022 B / EN 55082-2
Weight: ± 40 kg
Closed dimensions: 650 (W) x 365 (H) x 754 (D) mm