View larger image
High Resolution IP Dome Camera with IR Illumination
Our first fully IP-enabled dome camera, the E-IP6121-VD is a vandal-proof dome camera with ethernet TCP/IP connectivity. This product comprises a high resolution day/night CCD camera, vari-focal lens and IR illumination with an IP video server. All are combined into a compact vandal-proof dome housing.
The E-IP6121-VD is a powerful network camera with many advanced features. Operating completely stand-alone, the camera has an embedded processor, memory and integrated web server. With the web server, the user is able to communicate over tcp/ip with the camera. One is able to adjust all camera features and/or stream video. Adjustable camera features include resolution, frame rate, network settings, IP address, user permissions, as well motion detection and alarm i/o settings. Each IP camera is identified by a unique IP address on the network, this can be manually inputted or gained via DHCP.
Featuring a built-in dual-codec compression engine, the user has a choice of 2 compression types, MPEG4 or M-JPEG. These are selectable via the web interface. MJPEG requires a higher bandwidth network connection to provide a motion image, but provides a higher quality image. MPEG4 is able to use a lower bandwidth connection to provide a full motion image, but suffers a loss in quality.
Another useful network function, is the FTP upload. If an FTP site is available for connection from the camera, one can set the camera to upload still images on schedule or alarm activation. Snapshots can also be sent via email. An SMPT gateway, as well as 1st and 2nd email address can be inputted into the unit.
The camera portion of this product has a high resolution Sony 520 TVL CCD sensor coupled with a vari-focal auto-iris lens. The focal length of the lens can be adjusted from a wide angle view of 3.6 mm to a medium range view of 9 mm.
Incorporating a high resolution 1/3 inch Sony CCD sensor with day/night switching, the E-IP6121-VD has a special mechanical day/night filter. When insufficient light is detected, the camera switches to a day/night monochrome mode and the IR-filter is mechanically removed from the CCD. This allows the camera to be IR compatible. With the small integrated Infra-Red LED array, the camera is able to work up to 6 metres in an area of little or no lighting. This makes it the perfect IP camera for 24 hour surveillance operations. This includes indoor areas where lighting is switched off in the evenings to save power, i.e server rooms, offices etc.
Encased in a special vandal-proof casing, the E-IP6121-VD is suitable for high security areas including prisons, jails, police stations as well as public spaces or any area where a camera may be tampered with. For outdoor use, this camera has an IP66 weather-proof rating and can be surface mounted.
- High Resolution: 1/3" Colour Day/Night Sony CCD
- Mechanical: Day/Night Filter
- Vari-focal Auto Iris: 3.6 ~ 9.0 mm Lens
- Vandal-proof and Weather-proof (IP66)
- MJPEG and MPEG4 Video Compression Selectable
- Built-in IR LEDs for Day/Night Operation
- Integrated Two-way Audio
- Integrated Intelligent Motion Detection
- Pre- and Post- Alarm Snapshots
- Digital I/O for Alarm In/Out
- Email Out and FTP Support
- CCD: 1/3" 520 TVL Sony CCD
- Min Lux: 0 Lux (IR Illumination On)
- IR Illumination: 12 x 850nM IR LEDs
- Processor: Trimedia PNX1300
- Memory: 16MB (RAM) 4MB (FLASH ROM)
- Supported Protocols: UPnP, TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, FTP, Telnet, NTP, DNS, DDNS & DHCP
- Compression: Dual Codec (MPEG4 and MJPEG)
- Frame Rate: 176 x 144 (25fps), 352 x 288 (25fps), 704 x 576 (15fps)
- Audio: Bi-Directional, Audio Microphone Input & Audio Speaker Output
- Audio Compression: 32 Kbps, 24 Kbps, 8 Kbps
- Ethernet Interface: 10/100Mbps base-T Fast Ethernet
- Alarm I/O: 1 x Alarm In, 1 x 24VDC 1A Relay Out
- Dimensions: 137 (diam) x 110 (height) mm
- Power Consumption: 12 VDC @ 7.2 W